A big news: Saudi Arabia remarks an important historical moment, the opening of the cinema in the Reign, after 35 years. Both the cultural and the economic sectors will have positive impact because of that.
A great news, that put Saudi Arabia in a central position: commercial cinemas finally got the licenses after 35 years their closing, due to the conservative attitude of the previous regnant.
Cinemas should open soon, all the population is awaiting for this moment.
Thanks to Mohammed bin Salman, the 32 years old prince, known for his open attitude.
What happened back to ’80?
- all kind of amusement was prohibited;
- Islamists close all doors to entertainment;
- Woman and Men had the same role in this.
300 are the cinemas expected to open within 2030, reaching 2000 screenings. The consequences, of course positive, will involve the following sectors:
- The economy will grow
- The cultural sector will grow as well
- There will be many new job opportunities: more than 30thousands job positions are expected within 2030.